About the Author
Despite the fact that each of us appears to be separate from each other as well as distinct individuals in our own right, as we begin to get clear about who we truly are (as revealed in the book referenced below), we come into the surprising, albeit it delightful, understanding that at our core, or essence if you will; there is only one of us! With that being the case then it would naturally follow that the same characteristics that I would use to speak about myself must include you as well. So instead of being “about the author” let’s make this a story about us.
Born out of several decades of a rather arduous journey into the world of self-discovery, I am now able to describe myself (as well as you) from a level of authenticity that was previously not available to me. I now understand that, even though we are typically defined by the people, events and situations that dominate our life experiences; who we truly are is the One Life that gives rise to the objects that appear to be external to us, including our bodies. Another way of stating this idea is that we are in fact the One Life that exists prior to our names and form and is typically referred to as Spirit, God, Love, Higher Power or whatever term that we use to describe that which we deem to be greater than ourselves. That being the case, as individual expressions of all that is, the fulfillment of our desires is already within us; it can be easily accessed through our thoughts and feelings, and the book Living from Within explains in great detail exactly why that is so.
About the Book
Conventional wisdom tells us that there are no guarantees in life but I, and the thousands of others who are coming to understand how life really works; as well as the utter simplicity of the process, beg to differ. The problem is that society has led us to believe that happiness is something outside of ourselves when in fact it is now, and has always been an inside job. This means that our happiness, which is the ultimate goal as well as the inevitable outcome of living from within, is not only guaranteed, it is available to everybody, everywhere, all of the time. So if you find the idea of being able to relax into the gentle flow of this experience on demand to be intriguing, then keep reading because this book will definitely deliver the goods. But first let’s start with a little background information that will help ensure the success of our journey.
The path to Spiritual Enlightenment is not for the faint of heart. In fact it typically takes three to four decades of brief mountain highs that are invariably followed by longer periods of valley lows. But for those of us who are sick and tired of being sick and tired, all of that is about to change. In the pages that follow you will be introduced to some amazing teachers who themselves have gone through the dark night of the soul; have emerged as powerful Spiritual Teachers and are amply prepared to guide you, as was the case with me, into and through the fastest, most simple (not to be confused with easy until it becomes so) means of settling into the intricate flow of happiness that is the cornerstone of living from within.
- Part 2: Deep Dive Book Discussion - Authors Julie and EJ Share Readings and MoreRecorded Interview from November 3, 2020Blog Talk Radio
- Part 1: Deep Dive Book Discussion - Authors Julie and EJ Share Readings and More!Recorded Interview from October 28, 2020Blog Talk RadioRecorded Interview from October 28, 2020Blog Talk RadioJoin Julie Cara Hoffenberg, author of "Homeless to Happy in a Split Second", and EJ Seals Jackson, author of "Living from Within", for a discussion of their two books. They will be reading some short passages from each book and sharing insights they've gained.
- Power of Awareness - Tool for Deeper Understanding, Feeling, and ConnectionRecorded Interview from October 22, 2020Blog Talk Radio
- Part 2: Right NOW - The Power of PresenceRecorded Interview from October 15, 2020Blog Talk RadioRecorded Interview from October 15, 2020Blog Talk RadioToday we will recap the last show (part 1) and answer some questions such as: How can we be present and also not lose sight of goals and future experiences we wish for? How can we be present and also not discredit our history and all that came before us?
- Part 1: Right NOW - The Power of PresenceRecorded Interview from October 1, 2020Recorded Interview from October 1, 2020Recorded Interview from October 1, 2020Recorded Interview from October 1, 2020Join Julie Cara Hoffenberg, author of "Homeless to Happy in a Split Second", and EJ Seals Jackson, author of "Living from Within", for a discussion about the present moment. The only time that ever will be is right NOW.
- Living From Within Part 4 of 4 - Creating the World You Want: Feelings Are KeyRecorded Interview from September 25, 2020Blog Talk Radio
- Living From Within Part 2 of 4 - Law of Attraction and Our WellbeingRecorded Interview from September 10, 2020BTR: Living in Alignment with Julie
- Living From Within - Part 1 of 4 - Intro to Living from Within and LOARecorded Interview from September 3, 2020BTR: Living in Alignment with JulieRecorded Interview from September 3, 2020BTR: Living in Alignment with JulieJoin Julie Cara Hoffenberg, author of "Homeless to Happy in a Split Second", and EJ Seals-Jackson, author of "Living From Within." The Law of Attraction is as follows: when our primary focus is on what we don’t want, we get more of that. It is from this foundation that the two books align.
- MindShifters Radio Show with Timothy J. Hayes, Psy.D.Recorded Interview from May 29, 2020BTR: Living in Alignment with Julie
- Living From Within Part 3 of 4 - Stepping Into OnenessRecorded Interview from September 17, 2020BTR: Living in Alignment with Julie