About the Author
Despite the fact that each of us appears to be separate from each other as well as distinct individuals in our own right, as we begin to get clear about who we truly are (as revealed in the book referenced below), we come into the surprising, albeit it delightful, understanding that at our core, or essence if you will; there is only one of us! With that being the case then it would naturally follow that the same characteristics that I would use to speak about myself must include you as well. So instead of being “about the author” let’s make this a story about us.
Born out of several decades of a rather arduous journey into the world of self-discovery, I am now able to describe myself (as well as you) from a level of authenticity that was previously not available to me. I now understand that, even though we are typically defined by the people, events and situations that dominate our life experiences; who we truly are is the One Life that gives rise to the objects that appear to be external to us, including our bodies. Another way of stating this idea is that we are in fact the One Life that exists prior to our names and form and is typically referred to as Spirit, God, Love, Higher Power or whatever term that we use to describe that which we deem to be greater than ourselves. That being the case, as individual expressions of all that is, the fulfillment of our desires is already within us; it can be easily accessed through our thoughts and feelings, and the book Living from Within explains in great detail exactly why that is so.
About the Book
PDF for Instant Download
The path to spiritual enlightenment is not for the faint of heart and takes much longer than we imagine. The good news is that when we change how we look at our lives and learn to live from within, we can end all our suffering and free ourselves to embrace the absolute freedom we came here to experience.
In a guide to spiritual growth and development, EJ Seals-Jackson shares insight from her own journey as well as wisdom from amazing teachers who have traveled through the dark night of the soul to emerge as powerful spiritual guides who are passionate about helping others settle into the flow of happiness. With a focus on living from within, Seals-Jackson guides us to:
explore the secret to happiness;
close the gap between negative and positive emotions;
customize our lives according to our own design;
refrain from activities that distract us;
change the way we look at things; and
ensure the emotional health of our children.
Living from Within shares insight and wisdom from spiritual teachers that invite us to tap into the happiness that is already within us.
- Recorded Interview from February 18, 2021Blog Talk Radio at 1 PM
- Recorded Interview from February 16, 2021Blog Talk RadioRecorded Interview from February 16, 2021Blog Talk RadioFollowing a re-cap of last week’s show, which focused on the secret to happiness, EJ and Julie will continue their discussion from Jackson’s book. Today’s topics will delve into black on black crime, white privilege or right thinking, and the un-paralleled diversity and beauty of black hair.
- Recorded Interview from February 11, 2021Blog Talk Radio | 1 PMRecorded Interview from February 11, 2021Blog Talk Radio | 1 PMThe most unique feature about this show is that it comes with two guarantees, the first of which is happiness. Not in some future time but instead right here and now. The second guarantee is that by the end of this show you will also know this to be true.
- Recorded Interview from December 17, 2020Blog Talk RadioRecorded Interview from December 17, 2020Blog Talk RadioJoin Julie Cara Hoffenberg, author of "Homeless to Happy in a Split Second", and EJ Seals-Jackson, for an in-depth look at fear. This will be a fly-on-the-wall show today. Instead of planning a careful outline of topics, today Julie and EJ will have an open-ended discussion about fear.
- Recorded Interview from November 3, 2020Blog Talk Radio
- Recorded Interview from October 28, 2020Blog Talk RadioRecorded Interview from October 28, 2020Blog Talk RadioJoin Julie Cara Hoffenberg, author of "Homeless to Happy in a Split Second", and EJ Seals Jackson, author of "Living from Within", for a discussion of their two books. They will be reading some short passages from each book and sharing insights they've gained.
- Recorded Interview from October 22, 2020Blog Talk Radio
- Recorded Interview from October 15, 2020Blog Talk RadioRecorded Interview from October 15, 2020Blog Talk RadioToday we will recap the last show (part 1) and answer some questions such as: How can we be present and also not lose sight of goals and future experiences we wish for? How can we be present and also not discredit our history and all that came before us?
- Recorded Interview from October 1, 2020Recorded Interview from October 1, 2020Recorded Interview from October 1, 2020Recorded Interview from October 1, 2020Join Julie Cara Hoffenberg, author of "Homeless to Happy in a Split Second", and EJ Seals Jackson, author of "Living from Within", for a discussion about the present moment. The only time that ever will be is right NOW.
- Recorded Interview from September 25, 2020Blog Talk Radio
- Recorded Interview from May 29, 2020BTR: Living in Alignment with Julie
- Recorded Interview from September 10, 2020BTR: Living in Alignment with Julie
- Recorded Interview from September 3, 2020BTR: Living in Alignment with JulieRecorded Interview from September 3, 2020BTR: Living in Alignment with JulieJoin Julie Cara Hoffenberg, author of "Homeless to Happy in a Split Second", and EJ Seals-Jackson, author of "Living From Within." The Law of Attraction is as follows: when our primary focus is on what we don’t want, we get more of that. It is from this foundation that the two books align.
- Recorded Interview from September 17, 2020BTR: Living in Alignment with Julie